Dear participants of the International Conference «Sustainable Development of Rural Areas»!
You are kindly invited to prepare and submit YOUR ORIGINAL FULL SCIENTIFIC PAPERS for publication in the special issue of the IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science.
IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science is published by IOP Publishing LTD and indexed by Scopus and partially by Web of Science databes. The Scopus Cite Core 2019 is 0.40, E-ISSN 1755-1315.
Submission of a manuscript implies that the work described has not been published before; that it is not under consideration for the publication anywhere else and that its publication has been approved by all co-authors.
All manuscripts will go through the independent peer review process.
All manuscripts will be analyzed according to the accepted criteria as novelty of the presented work, reasonable and detailed description of the experimental procedure, understandable interpretation of the presented data, significant and evident proves to verify the proposed hypothesis, the absence of plagiarism, adequacy of references, the quality of language, etc.
Preparing a manuscript
AUTHORS ARE STRONGLY RECOMMENDED TO FOLLOW THE JOURNAL REQUIREMENTS.
The length of the paper is highly recommended to be between 6 and 9 pages.
Please be advised that authors should write only institutional e-mails.
The email address from @mail, @yandeх, @inbox, @gmail and @rambler, etc. are not allowed.
When preparing the paper please note:
- Title. The title of your manuscript should be concise, specific and relevant to the paper’s content.
- Abstract. The abstract, maximum 200 words, should be a single paragraph and should follow the style of structured abstracts, but without headings: 1) Background: Place the question addressed in a broad context and highlight the purpose of the study; 2) Methods: Describe briefly the main methods or treatments applied. 3) Results: Summarize the main findings; and 4) Conclusion: Indicate the main conclusions or interpretations. The abstract should be an objective representation of the article: it must not contain results, which are not presented and substantiated in the main text and should not exaggerate the main conclusions.
- 1. Introduction. The introduction should briefly place the study in a broad context and highlight why it is important in the globe. The current state of the research field should be reviewed carefully and key publications cited. Please highlight controversial and diverging hypotheses when necessary. Finally, mention the concrete aim of the work.
- 2. Materials and methods / Methodology / Experimental part. This part should include the description of all materials, methods, and approaches used to achieve the stated aim. It should be enough detailed to allow others to replicate and build on published results. New methods and protocols should be presented in detail while well-established methods can be briefly described and appropriately cited. Give the name, version, producer, and country of any materials, chemicals, equipment, and software used in the work.
- 3. Results and discussion. Authors should succinctly present the experimental/theoretical results and provide a concise and precise description and their interpretation. All data in tables and figures should not be duplicated in the text, but should be discussed and concluded. The results should be compared to and contrasted with the findings of other studies.
- 4. Conclusion. Indicate the main conclusions or interpretations. There should be no repetition of the results! This section should end with a clear, concise conclusion that does not go beyond the findings of the study. The type of future studies needed, if appropriate, should be mentioned here.
- References. References must be numbered in order of their appearance in the text and listed individually at the end of the manuscript. Self-citation should not exceed 15%. References must be from international databases and should be accessible to reviewers and editors. The number of sources must be at least 10.
The publication fee is 200 USD per paper and includes publisher’s fee, open access, editing, and organizers guiding. The publication fee is asked when the paper is accepted by editors.
If you are interested in a publication, you need to send to Dr. Anna Godymchuk [email protected] the following files:
- Word file of your paper prepared using the Template.
- Cover letter including 1) the statement that the paper is not under consideration in other journal; 2) title (Dr./Prof.), Name Surname, affiliation, e-mail, postal address and tel. number of the corresponding author, and 3) title (Dr./Prof.), Name Surname, affiliation, e-mail of three potential reviewers (potential reviewers should be specialists in the relevant research area, should be out of the Institution and city of the authors, should not have joint publications with the authors and must be able to provide the review in English), and 4) the statement that the authors undertake to make the payment for the paper in compliance with the issue requirements.
When writing a letter please use the subject “SDRA-2021”.
Dr. Dmitry Parmakli, Scientific Center: “Progress”, Comrat State University, Moldova, Comrat, Moldova
Dr. Dmitry Ganin, Nizhny Novgorod State Engineering and Economic University, Knjaginino, Russia
Dr. Anna Godymchuk, Tobolsk Complex Scientific Station, Tobolsk, Russia
Dr. Natalia Karakchieva, Tomsk State University, Tomsk, Russia